Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Day Ten Wordless Wednesday

Photo-1182.jpg

This was posted on the communal bulletin board at work today. How fucking awesome are my coworkers?

This Morning - DST is good for something!

This was taken yesterday morning because I love how the morning light looks. I get so many comments on my eyelashes. They're definitely Maybelline - Maybelline Stiletto Voluptuous Mascara. I get it in waterproof. Because I'm vain. Sometimes I have makeup on when I work out, and I do not want to end up with raccoon eyes. Sorry.

Team Henry ready to run!

I also use Maybelline Unstoppable Eyeliner for the same reason. You can see it in this snap from before the Hot Pink 5K. As long as I don't wipe my sweaty eyes, both products work great and I'd totally recommend them.

Yeah. But you already know I'm vain.

No comments: