Monday, November 01, 2010

Day One

I'm laying here in bed and remembered that Dawn tagged me for that fucking November daily blog post thing. I'd link to Dawn, so you know who I'm talking about, but, like I said, I'm in bed. Also, she's kind of in the doghouse.

And as much as I love a good cheat, I'm guessing the Thirty Days of Truth that I'm already in the middle of, DAWN, doesn't count for the November thing.

So, anyway, here I am, in bed, writing a blog post. Because it's November 1st.

Thank gawd for smartphones.

Anyhoodles.

I want to take this moment to tell you that, since this morning's shower, the second post mud-run shower, I've started discovering road rash and bruises. Really. Me. And you have no idea how fucking proud of that I am.

I have road rash.

And it is awesome.

I also want to take this moment to point out that tonight, instead of taking the night off, I went to the gym and got my ass handed to me in the Body Fit Challenge.

And do you know what?

I'm doing BETTER.

Which just goes to prove that I really am made of awesome.

Ok, Dawn. Are you happy?

No comments: