Monday, September 13, 2010

Still Here

No, I have not fallen off the face of the planet.

Although it's kind of felt like it.

I have no idea why, but it's been so so hard for me to get back on track after the Susan B. I've been hanging by a thread to my yoga classes, but still only making two of them per week. My weight is not where I'd like it to be and neither is my eating.

General, all around suckage.

I'm really not sure how, exactly, to get back on track. Rationally, I know it's where I need to be and I know everything is better when I'm there. So what's the hang up?

I don't know, but I'll tell you this:

1. I bought a pair of Vibram 5 Fingers. Oh, yes, I did. I haven't run in them yet, but I will. Soon!

2. I signed up for the Hot Pink 5k. And I signed my daughter up, too.

3. I signed up for the Down & Dirty Mud Run (5k version). And I signed my daughter up, too (1 mile kids' version).

4. I got my gym to give my daughter a membership (even though she's 11). I go in tonight to fill out paperwork for her and then she'll be able to join me for yoga and swimming and running when it's raining.

5. We're getting back to eating at home, and less eating out. More veggies, less crap.

I feel like I'm trying to start a dead car. It keeps trying and trying but the engine just won't turn over. I'd say it's like "fake it 'til you make it", but I'm even sucking at faking it.

Tonight is for yoga. Tomorrow is for yoga times two.

Wednesday we run.

No comments: