Tuesday, September 14, 2010

It's Business Time

1. I'm 2/3 of the way through a 3 hours of yoga in 24 hours blitz. I've done it a couple times before and it's a great workout. I'm definitely feeling it.

2. Last night I picked up my daughter's membership card for our gym. Yay!

3. Afterwards, I had an extra half hour before yoga, so I hit the treadmill. I put it on for 20 minutes, random incline, 3.0 pace - almost identical settings to what I did before I stopped using the treadmill about 5 months ago (except that usually I'd go longer than 20 minutes). The difference is that last night my heart rate stayed much, much lower than it used to. Am I mistaken or is that a NSV?

4. While I was getting our account in order, I signed up for the Body Fit Challenge. Ok, I'm a little scared.

5. Apparently, I need a goal for the BFC. Um... ?

6. Oh, and my Tuesday Scale Check was actually down for the first time in a couple weeks. Not that I'm going to post it, yet, but still.

7. Ok, bye.

No comments: