Thursday, July 29, 2010

You Call It Thursday - Career Edition

Yesterday was one of those days where I was left feeling really defeated by my job. Both because of things that happened directly related to my job and because of the new furlough order.

If you've been around long enough, you know that I've been super wishy-washy about figuring out what I want to be when I grow up. Hell, I still don't know, and the things I think might work are so completely on opposite ends of the spectrum that I'm not even sure what to make of it.

So I've decided to open the proverbial floor to suggestions.

Really.

No suggestion is too outlandish. Let me have 'em!

Alternatively, what is your dream job (if you're not already doing it)(you lucky bastard)?

1 comment:

Syrlinus said...

I'm lucky enough to nearly be doing my dream job: instructing for a corporate entity. My dream job would be being a college professor but this is doing pretty good since the company is really supportive.

If I had a choice and the time, fitness trainer or long distance bicycling tour guide :) Right now, however, I'm just glad to be working.