Friday, April 30, 2010

April 30, 2010

Today's walk: 4.58km, 49:48 minutes, pace average 10:52 per km.

I tried to go the full 5km, but the part where I have to bully myself on started fairly early. Which is what happens, I guess, when you keep your lazy pants on for so long.

I think my hamstrings are trying to kill me. I feel like if I can just resolve this one issue, I would spend a lot less time bullying myself. I don't think I'd have to push myself as hard if my low back wasn't so tight and sore.

I intend this blog to be a place to track my workouts, in whatever form they come in. I may also, at some point use it as a food log. Or log that elsewhere and track it here. In other words, this may get very dull around here. I also hope, though, to bring some discussion about fitness, nutrition and weight loss tips and strategies.

And, of course, tips, advice and perspectives are always welcome.

Also, I'm not sure what to do with post titles, so for now I'm just going to use dates.

1 comment:

femmeismygender said...

Keep up the good work! I'm cheering you on fimg XX