Friday, January 08, 2010

Internets Radio - Gym Finds Five

I'm kind of ashamed to admit that, if you check my iTunes, you'll find Kanye West's name more than once. Usually in collaborations, but I do have at least one that's just him.

Here's one of my favorites, a collaboration:



This is one of my favorites for when it starts getting hard at the gym, when I want to quit because OMGOW. This song takes me deeper into my head and gets the right juices pumping so it's easier to get over the OMGOW hump.

Also, notice that Kanye's section is the most censored. The version on my iTunes is uncensored, and that first bleep is "everybody on my dick no homos".

Nice.

Can you say "closet case"?

I hope you've enjoyed this little jaunt through my gym music selections. Next week we'll get back on track with more narcissistic good times. I may even have some thought pieces for you. Ooh.

3 comments:

FemmeFairyGodmother said...

What does OMGOW mean? I love Kanye's music. I got annoyed w/ him over the Taylor Swift business but I love his music. Don't be ashamed, girl!

Anonymous said...

OMGOW gotta love a gym choon..... fimg X

dolphyngyrl said...

OMGOW = OMG! OW!

;-)