This portion is from the "health" section of the "handbook":
1. Drink plenty of water.
2. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a beggar.
3. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured in plants..
4. Live with the 3 E's -- Energy, Enthusiasm and Empathy
5. Make time to
6. Play more games
7. Read more books than you did in 2009 .
8. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day
9. Sleep for 7 hours.
10. Take a 10-30 minutes walk daily. And while you walk, smile
What do you think? Do you think much would change if you were to do this? I wonder what would happen if I made a commitment and did this for 30 days. How much would change? Anything?
Although I have to say that I'm not going to smile while I walk. I usually do that at the gym, and I wouldn't want The Creepy Guy to get the wrong impression.
I promise to have The New Year's Post up for you in the morning. I have no idea where it's going to go, but that's ok. We can jump off that bridge when we get to it.
As they say.
OK. As I say.
What New Year's Eve rituals or traditions do you do?
Do you have any New Year's Day superstitions?
I'd love to know!
*Yes, I'm at work. Because I'm insane, ok?