Thursday, November 19, 2009

Internets Radio - Version OMG STFU



I don't know why, but this song just annoys the crap out of me. They play it at least once while I'm at the gym each morning, and it's not unusual to catch it on the radio every couple of days or so.

I think it's that "eeeee" sound.

When I was a kid, there was a book at my grandparent's house (my dad's parents) called The Little Black Puppy. It got a lot of reading time, and I think it was one of my cousin's favorite books. There's a part in the book about how the puppy would whine "eeeee!" to go outside and

everyone wanted to give the puppy away.


Well, shit, I wish someone would give this song away. Or that it would grow up and quit whining "eeeeee!" to be let out.


*Raise your hand if you just took a trip in the way back machine. That book was originally owned and read by my dad & his brothers, and it looks a lot like it's not even in print anymore. That's kind of sad... Wasn't it a great book about responsibility?

No comments: