Thursday, October 29, 2009

Internets Radio - Version Top Ten

Taking a page out of G's book, and also because it seems to be a running theme lately, I decided to put together a list of the top ten most played songs on my iShuffle. Bear in mind that some of these songs have been on my iShuffle for significantly longer than others and that it is an iShuffle, so I only have so much control over which songs get played.

You can make fun of me in the comments section. Oh, and all of these links are to youtube videos. Consider yourself forewarned.

1. Fatal - The RZA

2. Buttons - Pussycat Dolls

3. No Good Deed - Wicked Soundtrack

4. Gold Digger - Kanye West

5. Don't Tell Mama - Cabaret Soundtrack (yes, this version - although it wasn't the version I first heard & fell in love with, but whatever!)

6. Black Velvet - Alannah Myles

7. No Air - Jordin Sparks

8. Sober - P!nk (Amusingly, there's another song titled Sober that is one of my favorites of all time. The standard warning is that if you ever discover me with this particular song on repeat - loud - it's a very good idea to tread carefully. Very carefully.)(Strangely, it's totally not on my iShuffle at all.)

9. All of this Past - Sarah Bettens

10. Defying Gravity - Wicked Soundtrack

What are the top ten songs in the soundtrack of your life?

2 comments:

Danni said...

Defying Gravity is one of those songs that I like to pretend I can actually sing. I love to belt out all alone in the car.

I'll have to consult my ipod to see what the 10 most played songs are, since my top 10 songs change like the seasons.

dolphyngyrl said...

That is EXACTLY what I do with Defying Gravity - and I have spent entire commutes with it on repeat. :)