Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Hey Papa! Hey Papa!

Today my cohortsworkers and I are driving out to The City to spend two nights in a swankass hotel attend to a two day Big Meeting.

Fortunately for me, I spent most of last night on the toilet dealing with some, uh, gastrointestinal distress. I'm guessing (hoping?) that I just managed to eat something that was slightly off and my innards are objecting. I actually feel better right now than I have all night, so I'm taking that as a good sign. Even though I'm kind of afraid to eat breakfast.

I'm very happy that I won't be the one driving down there, and that we might even be getting there early enough for me to have a pre-bedtime nap. Wee!

Posting will either be nonexistent or strictly camera-phone posts until the weekend, so I'm leaving you with one more Internets Radio for the week. Enjoy!



Sorry, I lied. One more video.

This crossed my tweetstream today and I had to share with you.



Go, Maine, Go!

1 comment:

Anna said...

Hope you are feeling better. :-) ... I LOVE Michael Franti! Thanks I was boppin' around :-)

I don't know how you feel about blog awards but I had to give you this one so go ahead and take a peek at my blog :-)the post is Honest Scrap!