Saturday, September 26, 2009

A Week in Photos

In a "story of my life" moment... Last Saturday morning I went and filled the gas tank up in Barnahbus. This is what it looked like before I left the house Monday morning:

Two days, half a tank.

Here's Girl Cousin, who joined us for pizza the last night the Brothers-in-Law were in town. Isn't she cute?:

Her shirt says "Flirtologist"

Here's me with my new shirt at dinner before heading off to Back to School night:

Yes, the Back to School night that totally kicked my ass. That one.

Remember when I posted about the planter out front of work? I hope so, because I couldn't find the post to link to (not that I tried very hard). It's back to looking vigorous and lush, so I thought I'd snap a photo for y'all to see. Since, clearly, the landscapers will be by soon to decimate the pretty.

Happy plants!

Here's our fabulous Monkeys, and, particularly, our MonkeyDo with her fries all in a row:

She gets it from SweetPea.

This weekend's adventures included a Lunch Date with SweetPea and my good friend(s) Bahama Mama:


Which was followed up by a "quick" trip shopping. Yes, my wife took my inebriated ass shopping. She's a brave soul, that one.

For the record, any shopping trip that begins with the advisory "OK, you can't get mad" automatically means I'm getting a present:


And then I spent the rest of the weekend napping.

OK, fine, I also worked in the Laboratory, and not on bath scrub (I know! What's wrong with me?). I'm hoping to have fabulous new treasures to share in a couple of days. Yay!

No comments: