Friday, March 13, 2009

The Surrealist

Have I mentioned how much I love my neighborhood?

Grand Oaks is one of the main streets in our neighborhood, and actually ends at the elementary school. It's the third street over from ours, and our little section is the only "grid" section in the neighborhood (everything else is windy streets). If you look at a map, our section of the neighborhood looks almost like a rectangle with two parralel lines in it, forming the four parralel streets.

I don't know why it matters, it just makes the whole thing seem more surreal to me.


In other news, check out these awesome shots SweetPea took the other day. I haven't even gone through all the pictures she's taken recently, but these definitely popped out at me.

If you enjoy them, too, why not leave her a little note in the comments?




No comments: