Monday, March 16, 2009

Internets Radio

Rather than playing for you the song stuck in my head this morning (because we all know how that's going to turn out), I thought I'd play a random song from my iShuffle.

I tell people that I listen to all kinds of music, and I think most people take that as having exceptions, because everyone else who says that has exceptions.

Me? Not so much.

Here's one of my favorite songs from my iShuffle:



It always makes me feel like dancing with someone (*ahem*). I love how the audience starts singing along as soon as the music starts up.

I found this song by way of a blog that I've read for a couple of years now (holy cow, have we known each other so long?).

I pulled the lyrics at one point and translated them. I don't remember exactly, but the impression that I got was that it was about pleading for a lost love.

Kind of like another song I can think of:



Isn't it funny how many love songs are out there that sound so beautiful and sweet, until you reallly listen to what they're saying, and then they're fit to break your heart.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, an Umberto Tozzi video. Still the best version of Gloria. Now you've got me going through some of my old euro-faves to see if there are videos on youtube. Stay tuned....