Tuesday, January 27, 2009

In the News


Money

Consumer confidence is at an all-time low.

Gee, I can't imagine why.

Could it be the 71,400 jobs that were lost yesterday alone? Or the 207,120 jobs that were lost in the last twenty-six days?

Health

Octuplet's birth surprises doctors

Now, I know how many hiding places there are in a uterus, but I still just cannot believe that doctors assisting a woman through such a high-risk multiple pregnancy would not be able to accurately count the number of fetuses residing in a womb.

Oh, wait.

Sorry. They're from Kaiser Permanente.

My bad.

In my experience, Kaiser Permanente doctors have consistently had issues finding the darndest things in their patient's bodies.

In Other News

According to his publisher, John Updike has passed away.


There is no plausible reason, really, why someone should be looking to sell a Caylee Anthony doll. Really.

No comments: