Things you probably didn't think you needed to know:
1. I really need to give myself a pedicure.
2. I will probably sleep in my sweatshirt because I am COLD.
3. My wife is in the bedroom eating my cookies.
4. My favorite part of Christmas has become purchasing gifts for people I will never meet.
5. I did not order enough Christmas cards and will probably have to reorder by half.
6. Or double.
7. I will probably be drafting a Christmas letter to go with our cards for the first time ever.
8. I designed our Christmas cards intentionally with subtle hints about gay equality for our less open-minded card recipients. I will post the card and explain about a week after they have been mailed out.
9. I find it amazing that we regularly send out over 60 Christmas cards each year.
10. And that doesn't include the ones to my coworkers, which I hand deliver.
11. I'm really looking forward to Wednesday's Day Without a Gay. I hope to sleep through it entirely.