Monday, December 08, 2008

Fired Up and Distractible


Do you ever just know it's going to be one of those days because you've been up less than four hours and you've already been fired up about at least three totally separate issues?

OK, now raise your hand if you just thought that it was about damn time I started ranting again.

Things that have already irritated me this morning:

1. Dog breed ignorance

2. the California state budget - Ooh, let's lay off some state workers!

3. And OMG how disgusting & enraging is this?

Hopefully I'll have time to share my ranting later today.

I have a lot of backlog to cut through before I leave the office at the end of the year, so my time, energy and attention span are otherwise engaged.

Hopefully I'll get some good rants written soon to tide you over until things are more normal again.

(Normal? HA HA HA!)

No comments: