Saturday, September 13, 2008

Fun in the Sun

Today SweetPea, the Monkeys, Chief and I are going rafting. Probably not the best day for it, given the weather (forecasted high of 91 degrees) and the low water levels, but that's ok. SweetPea and Chief have been looking forward to this for weeks now, and there's no stopping this freight train.

Not even the fact that I am on the rag again is going to derail this trip.

Which means that, for the first time in about a year, I will be implementing the Diva Cup. I resanitized it last night, and I'll be using it after my shower. Hopefully it won't be too big of a pain in the ass to get positioned correctly. As with most things, the Diva Cup is significantly easier to use when one is in practice.

Because SweetPea loves me, she procured a waterproof disposable camera last night at the WalMart. The thought of spending hours floating through such terrific scenery without a camera is truly depressing. And just think of all the great candids I'd miss!!

Definitely on the wish list for Christmas: something like this.

Because a disposable snapper is nice, but my digital and zoom would be so much nicer.

I hope y'all have a damn fine Saturday. There may be a post containing much cursing tonight or tomorrow.

Heh.

PS: Ran across a line this morning and I cracked up: Be the kind of woman that, when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil says "Oh, shit, that bitch is up!"

No comments: