Monday, August 18, 2008

What's New Pussycat?


Over the weekend I placed the order for the initial set of prints that I'll be selling in the etsy shop. I only got one of each print. Most prints sold on etsy have a proviso in the description advising that it may take up to two weeks for the print to arrive. Given the quick turnaround of mpix, I think that it is reasonable to have the same policy regarding my etsy prints.

Depending on how brave I'm feeling, I may open the shop as early as this weekend.

In other news, I started another blog (shutup). This one is locked and much more personal. A daily diary in classic diary fashion. At least that's the game plan. Between the stress, family medical history and my personal history, I worry about the memories that I don't have, the ones I can't seem to retain, or the ones that tend to slip away. I know that, ordinarily, my memory is actually pretty good. About some things, it's astonishingly good. But the stress is eating that up, much like it's eating up so many other things. SweetPea and I are having too many conversations lately that involve the phrase "no, I do not remember that".

I'm hoping to use it every evening to record the day's events. I'm not sure how it's going to work out for me. I may find that carrying around a notebook works better for me. I don't know at this point. But there it is. I have the blog locked as "invitation only" not because I necessarily feel like there's going to be anything in there that I would want to hide, I just don't feel like the entirety of the internets needs to read about the nitpicky little details of my daily life.

Geez, I think I need to get me some skinny girl-jeans to go with my new Emo.

Well, now y'all know why you've been getting nothing but snaps lately. I've been having a really hard time not sounding like a whiner.

No comments: