Wednesday, August 13, 2008

PTA Resignation Letter

Also, I wanted to let you know that I am stepping down as vice-president. I get enough of the double-talking, back-stabbing run-around at work. I don't need it in my personal life.

I'm sorry that you felt the need to wait until now to tell me that you made V* parliamentarian. I'm not quite sure why you feel that she is the only one capable of rewriting bylaws, especially considering that she didn't feel they were important enough to bring to any of the meetings or make sure to supply the new board with last year. I imagine if you were interested in my opinion on that, though, you'd have asked me.

Good luck this year. I hope that the ideas and plans we worked on come together for a great year.

Frankly, I'm kind of proud I was able to pull that off without using the inappropriate wording I wanted to.

I hope it doesn't sound as bitter as I feel like it does.

No comments: