1. They are watching TV. What are they watching?
They? How many do I have? She is most likely watching a movie, if she's at home.
2. You're out to eat. What kind of dressing do they get on their salad?
Ranch and italian. Don't be afraid to make it wet. Extra croutons.
3. What's one food this person doesn't like?
4. You go out to the bar. He/she orders......
Water. Pepsi if she's feeling adventurous (and they have it)
5. Where did he/she go to high school?
San Juan. Go Spartans
6. What size shoe do they wear?
7. If this person were to collect anything, it would be...
If? You're kidding, right?
8. What is their favorite type of sandwich?
Favorite? Umm... Shit, I don't know. Probably something that Justin made at Mr. Pickle
9. This person could eat ______ everyday.
10. Favorite cereal?
anything, as long as it contains lots of sugar, artificial flavors, and no color found in nature.
11. This person wouldn't be caught dead wearing?
a cute little push up bra
12. Favorite sports team?
13. Who will he/she vote for?
14. What is their sign?
15. What is something you do that he/she wishes you didn't?
16. How many states has this person lived in?
17. What is his/her heritage?
I think primarily Scottish. And whatever's on her mom's side. She's descendent from one of the founding members of the Church of Latter Day Saints and, also, one of the survivors of the Donner Party
18. You bake them a cake for their birthday. What kind do you bake?
German chocolate - YUM! OK, NOT. She's allergic to coconut. Maybe a nice cheesecake, instead.
19. Did he/she play sports in high school?
They wouldn't let her play football after she hurt the biggest player and made him cry.
20. This person could spend hours...
playing video games
21. He/She wants a new...
lots of things
22. The CD I would probably find in their vehicle is...
Swamp Ophelia. Or George Strait.
23. What can you do that will guarantee a laugh from him/her?
chubby baby cheeks
24. Does he/she get along well with their family?
25. If money wasn't an option, I would buy him/her...
all the time in the world