Monday, July 14, 2008

Rest in Peace

In shocking news this morning it has been announced that charred remains found in a shallow grave in North Carolina yesterday after a brush fire could be that of Holley Lynn Wimunc.

Her father has announced that he was told by local authorities that his daughter was dead.

Holley's estranged husband has been booked and charged with arson in relation to the fire set to her apartment. I believe his mug shot says everything about his involvement that needs saying. But I do hope he makes some kind of public statement.

His parents have stood up for him, saying that the incident that drove Holley to seek court protection from her estranged husband wasn't true and that the documents filed in court were based on "false facts". His mother has also said that he had nothing to do with Holley's disappearance.

I'm sure you know I have my opinions about this, but, for right now, I'm going to let this mull and see what new discoveries the day will bring.

No comments: