Sunday, June 01, 2008

Scotch on the Rocks

I forget how much I enjoy this part of the year. Getting out and doing things. This is the time of year that I really wish I was in better shape and had more energy. We would be out doing things all the time.

Today we went out to Negro Bar with a group of lesbians. We had a really good time. OK, yeah, it kicked our asses because we're not used to that kind of thing. What with all the fixing and packing and loading and unloading and unpacking and packing and loading and unloading. OMG! I was so pooped I didn't even really get a chance to explore. I did manage to get some pictures. Are you suprised? Oh, no, you're not!


Oh, look.. SweetPea and MonkeyDo

MonkeySee and Neighbor

Chief and Tonto (Tonto previously known as C)

Sparky

The Hive Queen and Neighbor

There's a little boy that has been in MonkeyDo's class since kindergarten (ok, except for this year). She had the biggest crush on him, and he was even her "boyfriend" for awhile. The woman on the right is his mom. The woman on the left is mom's girlfriend.

The Queen's puppy, Royce. She says he's an "apple faced chihuaha".

I bet that's cold!

It's like he's trying to tell me something, and I just don't understand.

How cute is she?

Is it me, or does he looked stuffed? This little shit climbed up into the bag o' chicken that Chief and Tonto brought.

Would a trip to a body of water be complete without pictures of rocks?

Or water?

I'm disappointed in the way that the pictures from the shady areas turned out. I guess I forgot that about lighting. Maybe that's what happens when you walk away from your camera for the better part of nine months. Or maybe I'm just a dumbass.

No comments: