Saturday, May 31, 2008

Play Review

Because I haven't mentioned this:

The play was great. Usually when it's a mixed bag of skits at the school level, it can be kind of dicey. All the kids did awesome, though, and it was funny and fun.

If I'd known their punk ass little bitch of a father wasn't going to bother remembering (not that I reminded him or anything), then I'd have told elphie to come on out and break MonkeySee's leg herself.

Oh, well.

The kids had a great time and spent lots of time chatting with grandparents.

Everyone got to stay for the cast party and I scored a cupcake as big as my head. It's in the fridge now. I plan on quartering it and using it for dessert. Eventually.

I have no pictures because it was too dark in the theatre.

Apparently, I'll be emailing his drama teacher to find out how to get copies of the DVD. Because asking MonkeySee to ask does not seem to be working.

No comments: