Saturday, May 17, 2008

Nose Thumbing and Bird Flipping

According to this article, if there is no stay of the effective date of the decision, and SweetPea and I are able to get married on the 16th like we plan to, even if that ballot measure passes in November, our marriage should still be legal and valid.

Which totally doesn't mean I'm not fighting that proposition, but it totally means that I want to thumb my nose at the creators & backers of it and go

HA!

Ya dumbasses.

Didn't think of that, did ya?

Now I need some slogans. We're going to make some teeshirts for the kids to wear. Depending on how it goes, maybe we'll put some shirts up for sale, too.

PS: That part in the bottom of the article, where it talks about the five couples who already have an appointment? Hi! One's us!

No comments: