Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Pinkie Swear


Things I promise to tell you about as soon as I have more time:

1. Why I'm in awe of SweetPea (this time)

2. The weighlifter at dinner on Saturday

3. Someone's science teacher being too good to accept working parent volunteers

4. Who got mail this week & why

5. Allergy season? You don't say!


I also will be working on reviews of the following:

1. My SIGG water bottle (how granola, what?)

2. New eye cream

3. New body scrub

4. Night time soap & lotion


I may or may not have one or more rants in the works. I'm more than my usual tired right now, which means that I am certainly crabby, but probably not so much articulate.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm still curious... What did I do now... I'm still waiting too... So take some time... and elaborate please...

I love you...