Wednesday, April 16, 2008

and then I fell down and DIED

OK, so SweetPea is working on Disability Awareness Day at California State University at Sacramento. She's putting together some of the speakers and displays. The theme is Recreation without Limits. Part of what she's working on is a video that probably won't be done in time, but it's a documentary-style for the adaptive pe program at American River College.

Tonight we did interviews. One of the people we interviewed? Jill Mason. On April 9th, she was in San Francisco. Doing this.

I am so in awe of what SweetPea is pulling off with this, and I can't wait until the video is done. There are some amazing people involved with adaptive pe, and I know that SweetPea will be able to do their stories justice.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I remember reading about that accident when it happened. I recognized his name. I'm an idiot savant like that.

Can't wait to see how the film comes out.