Saturday, March 29, 2008

Winner!

The winner for the Friday Contest with a Twist is ThePrincess!

She was pretty easy to pick, what with being the only entrant and all. A princess should definitely have smooth and supple lips, so I hope she enjoys the scrub and the smoothies just as much as I do.

The Verbosery will be closing for maintenance later today. Hopefully for no more than an hour or two. Mostly I just want to play with the layout and the colors and maybe sling a new banner up there.

Also, I received the samples for the next Friday Contest and I'm excited to get to testing. It's something I think a certain Girl might be interested in because it contains no detergent.

That's the only clue you're getting, so you're just going to have to stay tuned!

PS: If anyone wants to volunteer to make me a new banner, please let me know!

No comments: