Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Tuesday, already?

Do you ever feel like you're trying to catch up with your own life? Or is that just me?

I have four days of work this week before a week long holiday, and I have so much to do before then that it feels like I'll never get there. On the plus side, it's not just work stuff that I'm behind on.

I'm working on nanowrimo, and I've got altered book projects, as well as PTA stuff, Christmas stuff (seriously? YES!) and, just, ohmygod!

Also, did I mention that I'm debating getting back into soap making?

Uh.

Yeah.

I am so looking forward to having a week off! I hope to get 1/3 of the stuff done that I plan to. That would be nice.

OK, yeah, so I'm kind of boring, but I really should be getting dressed for work and not sitting here typing this. Oh, well!

No comments: