Wednesday, October 31, 2007

My wife hates me


SweetPea likes to bring up totally random things like "I just want to dress like a pirate!"

Now, this may seem totally innocent and whatever to you, but what that translates to is "why don't you get me some pirate garb for Christmas since I don't have any."

Of course, I wouldn't want to just get her whatever cheapy Halloween costume that's out there. If I'm going to shell out, I want to get her something that she can wear whenever, including Renn Faires & possible SCA events.

Have you ever tried to find quality, authentic looking pirate garb?

HA.

Have you ever tried to find quality, authentic looking pirate garb for a woman who is larger than life?

DOUBLE HA.

I have a freaking headache.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did you know that ants will not cross a pile of cinnamon powder? Just a little FYI